English language learning: Grammar, Composition, Vocabulary & Pronunciation
Choose the right option in the following MCQs. After completing the exercise click on "Check all answers" to know the right answers with assessment.
1. He said, "I shall come tomarrow."
2. She said, "They were going now."
3. Tom said, "I have completed my practice."
4. Mr. John said, "I cannot understand what are you talking about."
5. He said to me, "I knew you were here."
6. My brother says, "I dont like Mathematics."
7. She said to her, "I don't know who you are."
8. He said, "I can dive."
9. He said, "They will come at 9 pm."
10. You said to my father, "Your son is brillient."
If you are Good or Excellent then go on to next chapter.
If you are Poor go to the Assertive Narrations page and read and practice it again.