Fill in the blanks with the right word. Once you complete click on "Check right answers" to see the correct answers with assessment. you can also check your answer individually by clicking on "Check" against each question.
1. He was thinking the trip. about
2. She added my miseries . to
3. They listened me attentively. to
4. He is lecturer English . in
5. My father is professor English. of
6. He came the influence . under
7. Wordsworth fell in love nature. with
8. He published his work 1898. in
9. I shall come 5 o'clock. at
10. He was annoyed this. at
If you are Good or Excellent then go on to next chapter.
If you are Poor go to the Preposition page and read and practice it again