See whether the use of preposition in the following sentences are right or wrong. Use "T" for right and "F" for wrong. For your convenience prepositions are written in italic . There are ten questions. Once you complete click on "Check right answers" to see the correct answers. You can also use "Check" button after every question.
1. Dont look down on anyone. F: The right answer is Upon
2. They laugh at jokes. T: The answer is Correct
3. What is the matter with you? T: The answer is Correct
4. What is going to over there? F: The right answer is On
5. Look to me and count everything I say. F: The right answer is At
6. I am transferred in this college. F: The right answer is At
7. My mother looks worried about my going abroad. T: The answer is Correct
8. Linguistics is the scientific study of language. T: The answer is Correct
9. The meeting was called on. F: The right answer is Upon
10. They might be sleeping in this hour. F: The right answer is At
If you are Good or Excellent then go on to next chapter.
If you are Poor go to the Preposition page and read and practice it again